BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

~想要了解我,就要由此开始~

~一个美好的人生是靠自己掌握的~

~不要问别人能为你做什么,要问你能为别人做什么~

~ Ally's Music ~

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Unexpected life

Life really is unexpected? Yes or no?

For me, yes…


I meet my best friends here…

Kathlyn, a coursemate stay in front of my room for 1 year, v never so close,

Until comes UPM, v bcome best friend.

UPM really make me change a lot.

I meet my best friends: Kai Ling, Soon Tee, Chiew Ling, See Leng....

Back left: Chiew Ling, Jing Hui, Me, Sik Wei;

Front Left: Soon Tee, See Leng, Kai Ling

They all is same Matrik with me.. I never expect v will bcome so close

My close friends at Matrik- Mee Chan, Huey Ling, Poh Ling, Yi Xin, Seek Puen


~ Kuliah 2 Friends ~

With My Matrik Teacher: Pn Tang n En Amry

At Bank Negara

From left: Huew Ling, me, Yi Xin, Janet, Mee Chan, Poh Ling, En Zhi


Through joining activity, I meet a lot of friends

SEACCC, I meet Ping Fen, Laveen, Stella, Ash, Jason, Sandra, Hon Siong, Bee Kin, Yik Wan n many many more…

At Golden Palaces of the Horses:
SEACCC Big Family

Yinzi, I meet CK, Cindy, Junzi, Ai Ling, Lee Goon, Li See, Joey, Chee Fei etc

Da Xing Running Sponsorship:

From left-CK, Ai Ling, Me, Qin Zhi, Junzi, Zhi Hua

Yinzi Da Xing Qing Gong Yan

Kiosk, I meet Beng Tai, Wei Hoe, Rong Xiang, Soon Boon, Stella, Awang, Suk Hui….

From Left: Wei Hoe, Beng Tai, Bear, Kiam Fui, Charles, Mun Kit

PAP, I meet Zhe Cheng, Xiang Wei, Lip Wah…


A short 2 hours journey back my home town- Melacca 2day… I suddenly miss them very much… I hope can finish holidays n start new semester asap… really miss my time with all my friends~


I have the opportunity meet them, I believe ‘Yuan’

Bcause of this ‘Yuan’, v from different races, different states, v gather in a point: KMPH n UPM

We should appreciate each others…


Friends, I will not delete the time n memory with u all…

Thanz my dear friends~ Love u n miss u~


Special thanz 2 senior Junzi/ Ahmad/ Sperm lets me stay at u house near 2 weeks… n remember I got help u do housework o~ plz dun treat us like u maid lo~

Thanz to Ai Ling oso… u help me a lot in yinzi… yesterday I juz know u same nasib with me… kena orang paksa go interview yinzi top committee…haha...>.<

0 comments: