BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

~想要了解我,就要由此开始~

~一个美好的人生是靠自己掌握的~

~不要问别人能为你做什么,要问你能为别人做什么~

~ Ally's Music ~

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Leader or Follower?

Leader is better or Follower is better?

now i am confusing....
last time when i was a follower, i want become a leader
this time when i already become a leader i want become back a follower

i truly said that i am lack in communication skills
i don't like to communicate with people who i am not very close
once i close with he or she, i will talk what ever things i know to he/she
but if i don't close with he/she, i will not talk to he/she
even one word, even a smiles i also will not give them
maybe other people will think that i am very selfish
but i really a selfish person

i know who treat me nice, treat me good
i will remember forever
i also know who treat me not good using my six sence
i believe my six sence, what it tell me i will follow
i will hate a person who treat me bad forever

i don't like people reject my opinion without a good reason
leader should know what is failure what is success
follower no need know this two things
they just have to follow what the leader said
no need think too much
for me, a good leader should know how to handle this two things
especially failure
honestly i don't know how to handle it

last time i had been told by a friend,
he said that i didn't talk when meeting
on that time, i really really emotion
i felt that he don't understand me at all
i just not feeling well and don't have the mood want argue with him

i still remember i had told to a senior
i said that i am a passive person
he don't believe at me
that is ok for me if he don't believe me
but i really a passive person, not active person
i just active when i with my friends, my colleagues

as a conclusion, i think follower is suitable for me
i will remain silent when they discuss things
maybe this is good for me...
GOOD BYE leader!

0 comments: