BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

~想要了解我,就要由此开始~

~一个美好的人生是靠自己掌握的~

~不要问别人能为你做什么,要问你能为别人做什么~

~ Ally's Music ~

Monday, February 1, 2010

Friends

Today, I have the mood want study
But don't know why now i still writing blog
Now I just want express my feeling and what happen today

A senior told me that one side interaction is not effective for being a friend o a buddy
I totally agree with him

Sometimes i felt tat y always is i find them,
Not they find me first
I am a person who always like to disturb other people
I like to play with them

What is a friend?
Is a tool?
Or is a person who understands me?
Or a person can share their feeling with me?
Or a person can keep ur secret?

Sometimes I will think tat friends is a tool
But before I make it is a tool, I will treat he/she very nice
Until i felt tat he/she also treat me as a tool
I will do so

Honestly, I still can’t find a friend who really understand me at UPM
I just felt that only me understand myself
But sometimes I dun understand myself, especially my feeling
at UPM, I will not express my feeling to my friends
Only my UTM and UUM friend know me
I will told them what I felt and what I wan
if UPM friend ask me, I will remain silent o lie to them

When I was a 1st year student,
I think tat I found true friends here
Until it comes to 2nd year 1st sem
I found tat I was wrong
They are not my true friends
They just my normal friends

In SEACCC, I got my own friends
They are very nice but not all,
Help me a lot.
I still remember my duty in SEACCC
As a secretary of exhibition department
Why I wan take this post?
Because of no 1 take lo...
Inside the department only got 2 person,
Then one the secretary another take treasurer
Because of the attitude of the treasurer,
Now I hate this person forever
Talk behind me

In Yinzi, I also have friends
They are all very nice
Although i am the youngest among them,
They din bully me
thanz GOD..hahaha
They like to play with me,
Talk with me
I m happy corroborate with them
But some I think I have problem to communicate with them
Don’t know what reason
maybe is a technique of communication
I don’t know

In Kiosk, I meet a lot of friends
And different type of person
It makes me dun trust my subordinate
Most of the things I ask them do,
I need redo
Sometimes I felt like better I do it alone
No need face so many problems

I apply this lesson in yinzi
I think that I can handle the things by myself
But scold by a senior
He said that kiosk is different from yinzi
I dun believe it
For me, all human is the same
Hard to know what they thinking about
Until now me still not puts 100% to my subordinate

2 comments:

Poh Ling said...

Trust me...I dun mind to become ur tool...
as long as u feel good n happy^^

Cheers!!!

Unknown said...

u haven treat me bcome ur tool then i sure u wil not b my tool..hehehe