BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

~想要了解我,就要由此开始~

~一个美好的人生是靠自己掌握的~

~不要问别人能为你做什么,要问你能为别人做什么~

~ Ally's Music ~

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

3rd Feb 2010

2day is my bad day,
2 exam in 1 day
Writing and company law
i study for company law only
Writing dint touch on it
i juz do what i know

i stil remember b4 audit class i go photostat my note
but when i want east lunch
i juz realise tat i din bring my wallet
so bad luck

until after my lunch,
my roomate ask me contact a girl
i duno who is she, so i dint contact her
i continue study at library
until she call me and tel me my wallet with her
oh my god! i juz realise my wallet missing!!
i soo blur...
no matter tis morning i can go photostat note
really really swt lo~
inside the wallet got a lot of money and kiosk money
luckily she return 2 me
ntg loss

thanz god! and thanz to that girl return my wallet...

now i stil blur blur~ blur bcoz of exam..
i very scare company law tis subject..
bcoz i m not good in commercial law..
tis subject have a lot of things need to memorize..
now i study for 2nd times
hope i can remember all the term, cases, and definition
pray for my test...

0 comments: