BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

~想要了解我,就要由此开始~

~一个美好的人生是靠自己掌握的~

~不要问别人能为你做什么,要问你能为别人做什么~

~ Ally's Music ~

Friday, March 12, 2010

Finally Over My Suffer Period

Don't know why I felt want write things using proper English

Maybe I want improve my writing skills or I scare my friend who don't know write Chinese using Chinese pronunciation
One of my friend who don't know how to write Chinese using pronunciation,
He only know use stroke to write Chinese
He always said he already regret why last time he didn't learn it properly

Back to my topic
I suffer from the holidays after Chinese New Year
Exam, exam, exam...non stop exam
This time, I broke my record
I wake up at mid night for study
If last time, even i set my alarm I also will not wake up

Last 2 Sunday, 28 Feb. I only sleep 2 hours, study Audit
Last Sunday, 6 March. Costing exam sleep 4 hours
This week, 2 exam - Company Law and Taxation
This two subject i skip class for 2 weeks
All topic cover from the date i din go class..
I am a person who will study last minutes
Company Law this subject i spend 2 days to read, understand, and memorize all the term, cases
Taxation I start read it after my law test. 8 chapter need do read...

For Company law, luckily i got go for the last class before exam
What she review on that class, 90% come out

For the tax, i got go for the last class before exam, but the question given by my lecture is very hard and the exam question is very simple until i don't know how to do..haizzz...

These two subject i just understand on the day before exam..sweat~

Coming this Sunday will have another 2 test- Writing and Entrepreneur
Maybe these two subject is easier for me
The next Tuesday is Technique Quantitative
Another hard subject for me...
I got go lecture, but still blur blur when doing exercise..
I need put hard work on it
Hope i can score for this test
Pray for me~

After this test, will have 2 weeks rest.
That 2 weeks is for assignment
Then final is coming
After final holidays 2 months
Come to my third year in UPM
Will go practical soon..
Sien lo...

0 comments: