BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

~想要了解我,就要由此开始~

~一个美好的人生是靠自己掌握的~

~不要问别人能为你做什么,要问你能为别人做什么~

~ Ally's Music ~

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I hate myself

i m very emotion now
got several reason i ald identified
one is my law test..
wat i read, din come out
wat i din read, it come out
duno wat i do

i hate make choice
2moro i got 3 option 2 go
one is go out with my friends
one is go Yinzi li chang
one is sleep at my room

friday oso the same
i got 3 choice
one is go meeting at 12pm
one is do homework
one is sleep and rest at room

saturday oso the same
2many option nid i choose
go out with sister
n tis time is i duno wan stay at her house o not
if i stay, my roommate wil alone
if din stay, my sister will alone
wat should i do?

sunday another option
go my brother house do assignment
o go out with my friends
o go pasar malam at kelana jaya

monday lagi teruk
felt dun wan go class
hate c some one inside d class
i duno y i hate tis person
mayb wat i felt is true
oso have d probability is false

tuesday i also felt dun wan go class...
i felt go class very tired..
every morning 10am go out until night juz can back room..
i busy tis busy that
i kepo tis kepo that

suddenly i miss home!! i wan go back home!!

tis week i felt very tired of study..
i hate exam..
y must evaluate people using exam!!
uni life should not like tis!
should enjoy with playing, studying etc...
i dun have the enjoy feeling when i getting tired tired and tired
i hope i can gets a good sleep now..
no nid study for 2moro exam..
but cant...sad~sad~
i wan sleep 24 hours!!

0 comments: