BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

~想要了解我,就要由此开始~

~一个美好的人生是靠自己掌握的~

~不要问别人能为你做什么,要问你能为别人做什么~

~ Ally's Music ~

Monday, February 8, 2010

Am i right?

Many many choices nid i do...
Now i thinking am i choosing a right course?
Right university?
I felt tat i choosing a wrong course since my 1st year student
Should i choose accountancy?
Do i want bcome an accountant in the future?
The ans is no..
I dun wan bcome an accountant in the future
Many ppl wil scold me
Include my parents and my relatives
They wil ask me
Accountant is a good job, high salary and
Guarantee u wil have a better life in the future
But, i dun think so
For me, this is juz their expectation

Juz have a short talk with my friends,
Talking about when they choose which uni wan to enter
And wat course they wan take
They all choose UPM is their 1st choise
But I am not
I dun wan enter UPM
No choice, I nid also
If u asking me ar u happy with ur uni life now
Now I can ans u, I m not happy with UPM life
Maybe I gets a lot of stress during exam, during organize activities..
Who knows?

Dun know y now I felt like wan chat with my UUM friend,
But she busy now,
Wan chat with my sister,
She at PLKN
Wan chat with my UPM friend
But duno wan chat wat tings
Wan chat with my Yinzi friend,
They wan study for their test
I juz felt boring, lonely..
Duno d reason
I miss home…

0 comments: