BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

~想要了解我,就要由此开始~

~一个美好的人生是靠自己掌握的~

~不要问别人能为你做什么,要问你能为别人做什么~

~ Ally's Music ~

Saturday, February 27, 2010

what am i thinking now~

I am thinking about myself

i discover i change a lot
from last sem til tis sem
some reason i ald identified
one is my attitude

tis sem i easily gets angry with others
especially my friends who close with me
tis sem i more close with my jie jie, jie fu n my roomates gang
i discover i seldom with my best friends chiew ling n soon tee
i had change
duno is good o bad
mayb most of our class not same

tis sem i found tat i wan travel
travel around KL area
i wan go um meet my friends
i really really miss them
but the problem is no transport
nid take public transport
now i m planning wan go find them tis coming monday
but, they got exam, postpone again~
this is not the 1st time

i m now planning wan go gai gai~
wan go genting, bukit tinggi, penang, kuching, cameron, BBQ
and the most important is i wan back home~
tis 3 week each sunday got exam, cant back
the following weeks wil back melaka with my roomates
she wan go melaka again
i wil bring her go the place she haven go
coz last time, v go very rush
not enough time visit the place v wan go
satay celup, menara taming sari, eyes of malaysia, new jusco, and somemore
roomate, i wil go found the place in melaka....
i wan bring u go there gai gai~
u only~
hehehe~

2 comments:

Poh Ling said...

Gal,i want go malacca...

Unknown said...

come, i plan 19 nite back home, 20 travel mealcca... mayb 21 or 22 go genting, monday juz back kl...if ntg happen la~